Re: Moving packages out of core to ELPA

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Moving packages out of core to ELPA
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:13:12 +0200

On 18/02/2024 15:06, Po Lu wrote:
Dmitry Gutov<dmitry@gutov.dev>  writes:

Those who say that the costs of maintenance is tiny, seem to have
missed the simple statement that the built-in version has diverged
from its upstream 7 years ago. The maintenance is clearly not being
done.
We stand corrected.  The cost is_zero_, not tiny.

We seem to have a different understanding of the word "cost".