Re: Moving packages out of core to ELPA

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Moving packages out of core to ELPA
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 16:38:04 +0200

On 18/02/2024 16:26, Po Lu wrote:
Dmitry Gutov<dmitry@gutov.dev>  writes:

With "zero cost to each developer", the package now lies in a state
which cannot be called "well-maintained".

So not only that means that the cost to have it in good state is
When few bug reports arrive and the package doesn't figure in our work
except when it attracts as to its apparent inactivity, the package is
either in a good state or does not require our attention by virtue of
disuse.  So this is not a problem at all.

That implies that every problem encountered ends up in our bug tracker.