Re: Code for cond*

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Code for cond*
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 22:11:09 -0500

  > That's why I suggest the use of "," as in (< ,x y) which makes the
  > difference more clear (and leans on the use of , in the backquote
  > patterns where it similarly indicates places where a new variable is
  > bound).

I'm willing to go along with this if others like the change.
I wonder whether it is easy or hard to implement -- I don't know.

I would like to commit cond* to master without waiting longer.  That
way, bug fixes could be made in master and appear in the log.  Someone
could implement this change, too.  And having it in master
means that people could install changes to actually use it, in code
that people will actually run.