[ELPA] new single file package: mpdired.el

From: Manuel Giraud
Subject: [ELPA] new single file package: mpdired.el
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 10:26:39 +0100

Hi,

I've made a package that consists of a single .el file.  I'd like to
distribute it like that: I don't really want to share its version
history (not proud of it ;-) and I don't want to put it on github or the
like.  According to the ELPA readme, it is possible to do so by sending
the file to this list.  My question is: how does update takes place
then?  Should I resend the new version to this list or is there other
mean?

Anyway for the braves and curious, here is the current version of this
package.  It is called MPDired and is yet another client to Music Player
Daemon.  It features a Dired-like user interface.  Previously I was a
Mingus user so MPDired might have some legacy to it.

Best regards,
--
Manuel Giraud