Re: I created a faster JSON parser

From: Herman , Géza
Subject: Re: I created a faster JSON parser
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 17:14:21 +0100

Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> writes:

"Herman, Géza" <geza.herman@gmail.com> writes:

What do you think?

Speed aside, this change eliminates an external dependency from Emacs,
which is a great service to us in its own right.  Thank you!
I think jansson is still used, but only for writing to json.

Nevertheless, there are several coding style issues that should be resolved, viz. the presence of redundant opening braces and ternary or
nested binary operations not enclosed in parentheses,
Can you give me some examples reagarding operations need to be parenthesized? Isn't there a gcc warning for this, so I can follow the convention more easily?