eshell-batch-file

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: eshell-batch-file
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2024 09:11:25 +0300

Jim,

Is eshell-batch-file supposed to work on MS-Windows?  Its
implementation seems to be full of Unix-isms, so maybe it isn't
supposed to work?  If it is supposed to work, can you describe its
internal workings, so I could take a look?  The relevant test in the
test suite currently fails on MS-Windows, but I'm uncertain whether
it's because it expects a file with hash-bang to be executable by the
shell or for some more fundamental reasons.

Thanks.