Re: Submitting Dslide to Non-GNU ELPA

From: Psionic K
Subject: Re: Submitting Dslide to Non-GNU ELPA
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 17:57:38 +0900

> Has development stopped on org-tree-slide?  Or is this a proper fork?

Fork, but almost a ground-up rewrite.  Only the slide header
generation and related customize options are recognizable.

Before I decided on a complete rewrite, I submitted some changes to
org-tree-slide.  They are not in master:
https://github.com/takaxp/org-tree-slide/commits/develop

> Here are a few comment

On first pass, I find most changes agreeable and intend to clean out
behaviors that lead to my versions.  Did you use a tool to scan for
these changes?