emacs-humanities

Re: [emacs-humanities] Paper Zettelkasten safety [was: Why Emacs-humanit

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [emacs-humanities] Paper Zettelkasten safety [was: Why Emacs-humanities?]
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 08:00:43 +0300

* Karl Fogel <kfogel@red-bean.com> [2021-07-20 02:02]:

> > It is very good to see Emacs usage in business.
>
> I agree, though I think it's probably pretty rare.  It just happens that my
> partner / co-founder James Vasile and I are both long-time Emacs users, so
> for us it works out.  We've been careful to not insist that everyone else at
> the company join the cult, however :-).

Emacs may be made simple for staff members.

To make key bindings simpler, I am using modal interface where user
need not use control or meta keys. Then key bindings like "s a" or "T"
for tagging or "s r" "t c" such key bindings are simpler and may be on
the printed list.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns