[O] Re: unnumbered subsections in latex export

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [O] Re: unnumbered subsections in latex export
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 16:46:55 +0530

This is slightly out of thread.

I pulled the master branch with an intention to "re-baseline" my branch
and I saw some 37 lines were changed since I "branched" out my odt
branch. My heart just sinked.

A request from my side. Would it be possible to delay adding of new
capabilities and features to org-html.el till a decision on my proposed
patch is made. This would considerably reduce merging effort on my side.

ps: Hope I am not making a mountain out of a molehill.

Jambunathan K.