[emacs-wiki-discuss] Problem with plan

From: Yvonne Thomson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Problem with plan
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 17:10:38 +1000

hi.

I haven't actually been using planner very much lately, for a whole
lot of reasons <smacks self on head> but now I'm starting to try and
work with it more again. But there's a problem.

When I run the "plan" command, it used to open the last day page, get the
tasks, save all buffers and leave
me in the most recent days page. What it's doing now, basically, is
checking the last day page, updating the tasks, but then *not* saving
and leaving me on the last day page. It doesn't seem to actually
matter what I set planner-tasks-file-behavior to, which is the only
thing I can think of that's different since the last time I was
mucking around with this. Is there another variable I've forgotten to
set? I'm using the latest dev version of planner from the arch archive.