[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner and deadlines

From: Chris Lowis
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner and deadlines
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 14:45:06 +0000

=Where= do you create the task? In the mini-buffer, using the 'planner' menu, or do you amend it once its created and then do a 'M-x planner-deadline-update'? I've even tried inserting it into the plain text file but it still didn't work, hence my frustration ...... sorry.

I create a task as normal, then modify it by hand to add the deadline (I guess a function to allow selection of a deadline from the calendar would be useful) . Then I call M-x planner-deadline-update. I've never had any problems that way .

Have you got
(require 'planner-deadline)

in your .emacs ?

Chris