[emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner-diary rss?

From: Clair Ching
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner-diary rss?
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 07:58:43 -0800

Hi, everyone!

I am wondering if there is a way for planner-diary entries to be made
into rss?  It would be really nifty to have such a thing =)

I have seen friends who have this calendar on their blogs and you
could see their activities so you could easily find out when they are
busy.  In my case, so that they would know when I am busy and/or free.

Thanks!

And by the way I also put the Planner tarballs in my site:
http://clair.pinoyweb.net/emacs/

--
Clair Ching
librarian, bookworm, information gatherer, anime fan, linux newbie