emacsconf-discuss

Re: [ANN] EmacsConf 2021 program and posters

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: [ANN] EmacsConf 2021 program and posters
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 22:18:21 +0900

> On Oct 29, 2021, at 21:35, Amin Bandali <bandali@gnu.org> wrote:
>
> Leo Vivier writes:
>
>> Jean-Christophe Helary <lists@traduction-libre.org> writes:
>>
>>> Do you some kind of deadline ?
>>
>> The deadline is on 2021-11-07. :)
>>
>> Best,
>
> This thread makes me wonder: Jean-Christophe, did you not receive my
> initial follow-up email with you on October 8, and/or the one or two
> emails I had sent after?  They contained information addressing
> some/several of your questions here.  I'm curious and anxious to know
> if any of my emails did or didn't arrive.

Amin,

Thank you for mentioning that.
I have just checked and yes, I had a mail from you, received on the 8th. But
for some reason, I mistakenly erased it (I just put it back in my inbox). The
one you sent on the 21st about updating the presentation was received alright
and prompted me to modify my information that same day on the repository, to
the form it is now.

I’ll reply to the earlier mail later this weekend. I don’t know why it was
erased. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Jean-Christophe