fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Calling Fabric from Python

From: Xavier Ordoquy
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Calling Fabric from Python
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 16:45:26 +0200

Thanks a lot Jeff.

I have probably skipped that part because I was looking for a behavior that was
nearer to the way fab works (set hosts and let the magic do the work).
The fact that you point that part in the documentation solves my issue with a
workaround - ie tasks are not working in python as they are when called from
the command line.
I'll go this way for now and look later in the code to get tasks working as
they do when they are called from the fab command line tool - I hope I'll find
the time to.

Regards,
Xavier.