fab-user

[Fab-user] A few questions about fabric

From: Yungwei Chen
Subject: [Fab-user] A few questions about fabric
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:33:27 -0400

Hi,

I have a few questions about fabric. Thanks.

1. When loading a sql dump into a mysql server on a remote machine using
fabric, will I be prompted to enter a password on my local console? If not, how
do you usually deal with this situation?

2. If multiple remote machines are involved in a given task, do I have to
divide a big fabric script into multiple parts and then run them separately on
different remote machines? Or maybe I don't have to so long as required ssh
connections are established properly?