fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] News

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] News
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:40:04 +0200 (SAST)

Hi all,

I have just dropped off the electrostatics chapter for the science
education class to crit. The lecturer has invited us to spend 45 minutes
with the class to discuss the chapter. That will be tomorrow morning.

Those of us who worked on it and who are around will go. We will try to
get a critical assesment of layout etc. from the class and then we can
implement their ideas in the other chapters.

Are there any specific questions anyone would like us to ask them? They
have been teaching at schools all year and have about 3 weeks left of
their course.

Cheers,

Mark Horner

Physics Department
University of Cape Town
Rondebosch
7700
South Africa

Phone: +27 21 650 3366 (office)
Phone: +27 83 564 6272 (cellular)
Fax:   +27 21 650 3342

Homepage:
http://hep.phy.uct.ac.za/~horner

Co-author:
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"It went well. There are no problems, and, as a bonus, it showed that I
have a brain!"
- Stormers and Springbok backrower CORNE KRIGE speaking after undergoing a
precautionary brain scan after a clash of heads during a Super 12 match.