fhsst-maths

FHSST-Maths: June Assignments

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: FHSST-Maths: June Assignments
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 01:23:02 +0100

hi gang,

a bunch of people have emailed me privately with their update of May's work... i'm sorry to you all for not replying sooner! life has been hectic here as i am trying to move house and my PhD is playing tricks with me :-)

it seems that everyone who had an assignment in May can continue the good work... everyone seemed to have stuff on paper or a different digital format. thats good... it doesn't *need* to be LaTeXed for it to be progress! :-) i have a red pen edited version of nubers in front of me, so i would be a hypocrit to say otherwise.

Jimmy Tseng and Ian Sherratt have joined us this month, welcome onboard! i'd reccomend you guys to grab a copy of the maths book from the website and have a read... pick a section you are interested in writing or editing, let me know and i'll see if i can set you up to help on it! otherwise i might just throw something random at you ;-)

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts