fhsst-maths

Re: FHSST-Maths: June Deadline

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: FHSST-Maths: June Deadline
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 01:36:33 +0100

On 31 May 2005, at 09:14, Riana Meyer wrote:
I'm really sorry but I will not be able to make the June deadline. May has been really hectic with working full time and studying part time! But I have managed to do some work on the Latex for the linear equation work I did last month. My exams are in a week's time (7th and 8th of June). Once that is behind me I'll have spare time in the next two months exclusively for the Maths book. Can't wait! :)

good luck with the exams!

thats cool about the LaTeX, i realise you are just learning it as you go, so your efforts are appreciated even more :-)

i'll put you down to finish the book for us in those 2 months then ;-)

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts