[fluid-dev] Thanks to Peter Hanappe!

From: Mikhail Ramendik
Subject: [fluid-dev] Thanks to Peter Hanappe!
Date: 10 Apr 2003 01:05:11 +0400

Hello,

Just wanted to say...

I am *very* thankful to Peter Hanappe for the great thing that
fluidsynth is.

I'm only starting on PC MIDI audio (having married a musician lady), and
I decided to start on Linux at once. Well, the first step was to use the
PC as a synth with the MIDI keyboard - and this step is now past. It
works!

Well there may be problems, and there already were and probably will be
questions, as I try to get on to Rosegarden, several tracks, probably
non-realtime final rendering (my CPU, AMD Duron 650, might fail on over
3 tracks at once), etc. But before all that - THANKS PETER!

--
Sincerely yours, Mikhail Ramendik