[fluid-dev] address@hidden: Fluidsynth]

From: Frank Barknecht
Subject: [fluid-dev] address@hidden: Fluidsynth]
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:10:46 +0200

Hi,

I forward this from max-msp to fluid-dev, because I'm at loss now.
Can someone help here? Zip is on OS-X and want to build fluidsynth to
later build the fluid~ max-external.

Please ccopy Zip as well.

ciao
--
Frank

----- Forwarded message from Zip Boterbloem <address@hidden> -----

Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:26:23 +0200
From: Zip Boterbloem <address@hidden>
Subject: Fluidsynth
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden

Hi Frank,

I still get errors in the make phase:

fluid_sys.c:1108: undefined type, found `socklen_t'
cpp-precomp: warning: errors during smart preprocessing, retrying in basic
mode
fluid_sys.c: In function `fluid_server_socket_run':
fluid_sys.c:1108: `socklen_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
fluid_sys.c:1108: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
fluid_sys.c:1108: for each function it appears in.)
fluid_sys.c:1108: parse error before "addrlen"
fluid_sys.c:1114: `addrlen' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[2]: *** [fluid_sys.lo] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

----- End forwarded message -----