[fluid-dev] non-realtime rendering

From: Mikhail Ramendik
Subject: [fluid-dev] non-realtime rendering
Date: 12 Apr 2003 02:31:48 +0400

Hello!

Is it possible to use fluidsynth to render a MIDI sequence into a WAV
file, non-realtime?

I am thinking of working with sequences made of several channels/voices
(not yet very acquainted wit hthe terminology, but I mean when the
keyboard is played several times to make one complex recording using
different sound fonts). The CPU in my computer, an AMD Duron 65, may not
be able to handle this work. An obvious solution would be non-realtime
rendering.

--
Sincerely yours, Mikhail Ramendik