Fwd: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth changes

From: Miguel Lobo
Subject: Fwd: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth changes
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:32:48 +0200

Argh, again I forgot to hit "Reply All".  Sorry about the dupe Josh.

Well OSS supports Solaris, which means, yes!

Ok, didn't know that.

MSVC likely won't run on my ARM 9 based embedded system, but gcc sure the hell will ;)

Well, I plan to support both g++ *and* MSVC.  In fact I'm primarily a Linux developer; it just so happens that the best development machine I have access to right now is Windows-only.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure QMake supports Solaris.  What I meant by my badly chosen example is that the more esoteric OSes which might be supported by autotools but not QMake are probably unable to run FluidSynth due to lack of audio drivers or other reasons.

Not sure any such translation is needed, unless you mean writing a C
binding for the C++ re-work.

I meant in case the fork stays and Fluidsynth wants to include a feature from my project.  I'm not sure if that is what Ebrahim was referring to.

Regards,
Miguel