Re: [fluid-dev] [ANN] Qsynth 0.3.3 Knobs Galore!

From: O. P. Martin
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] [ANN] Qsynth 0.3.3 Knobs Galore!
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:43:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Rui,

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I looked to see if I could find an implib utility, but found a
Microsoft page that said that although there used to be one, none such existed
for the newer stuff.  Don't ask me why not.

Since you brought it up again, I decided to search some more, and I
found a free utility by Digital Mars.  I plan to try it at the next
opportunity.

Is there an equivalent utility for the Gnu toolchain?  If so, what is its name?

I hope you have a restful and pleasant vacation!

May the Lord bless you,
Philip