Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.1.6-rc1 ready for testing!

From: Matt Giuca
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.1.6-rc1 ready for testing!
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 16:03:38 +1000

Tested my three things:

I also tested that this new version plays a song up until the EOF instead of just the last note (the fix I made for this release), and that worked.

Also, I note that the API documentation on the website (http://fluidsynth.sourceforge.net/api/) has not been updated for quite some time (since 1.1.2). That should be regenerated as part of the release process.

I noticed that my name is not in the AUTHORS file. Could I get it added please? Thanks! Also maybe there are other recent contributors who have not been acknowledged there.

Thanks for putting this out, David.