freesci-develop

Re: [freesci-develop] FreeSCI release plan (hash codes)

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] FreeSCI release plan (hash codes)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 13:34:39 -0700

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 09:16:46PM +0100, Rune wrote:
> I've got one more for the collection:
> LSL3 demo (version 0.249)
> I can confirm bug #395:
> Initializing vocabulary
> _init_vocabulary(): Could not retreive selector names (vocab.997)!
> Script initialization failed. Aborting...

  This is likely going to be a "WONTFIX", as vocab.997 (whose semantics are
hardcoded into specific instances of Sierra's interpreter) is needed to
"dynamically link" parts of our system against the interpreted code.  We could
figure out the precise mapping and include that; not sure what the copyright
ramifications of that would be (still, as long as we derive, rather than copy,
the information, it might actually work...)

  Anyone interested in spending a few days trying to figure this one out?

-- Christoph