freesci-develop

Re: [freesci-develop] FreeSCI release plan

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] FreeSCI release plan
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 23:09:55 -0700

Rune,

On Sat, Feb 04, 2006 at 08:53:33PM +0100, Rune wrote:
> I hadn't noticed this discussion when I reopened bug 346, but I can
> assure you, that I can reproduce the problem: freesci doesn't show the
> bubble with the portrait.

  I can confirm this now. Not sure why I couldn't earlier. It seems to be a
mover issue: daddyBow is moved (+12,-9), with step sizes (3,2).  FreeSCI finds
the fastest solution for this (which takes 5 steps), and finishes it in 4
(...), but Sierra SCI chooses a solution which takes 6 steps ((+2, -1), then
an extra -1 on y every other step, starting with the very first).

  I'll leave it as-is for the current release. Thanks for bringing it up, in
any case!

-- Christoph