Re: CID + CFF drivers available

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: CID + CFF drivers available
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 17:59:48 -0400 (EDT)

I can supply some; I can't give a timeframe, I am busy with AMS work.
BUt I have Adobe's OT FDK, and can make OpenType fonts of the Computer
Modern and AMS fonts.

Alternatively, one can use Distiller 3.0 or later to make PDF files
and fully embed the fonts -- then extract the FontFile3 streams --
they will be compliant CFF (but not OpenType) fonts.  Cool, huh?

You might want to join Adobe's OTF beta program.  Details on request
(to David only) off the list.

Regards,

Tom