[Devel] Is it time for 2.0.2 ?

From: David Turner
Subject: [Devel] Is it time for 2.0.2 ?
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 04:15:58 +0100

Hello,

  First of all, I'd like to thank Tom and Francesco for
  their excellent work regarding the CFF and PCF format
  drivers.

  I'm now wondering if a 2.0.2 release wouldn't be a good
  thing this week, given that the code seems stable.

  As said previously, I have started working on the
  auto-hinter, and I'd like a stable release before
  modifying the CVS tree (even if I don't intend to
  break things).

Cheers,

- David

PS: By the way, I am now in favor of keeping the header
    inclusion macros, as they tend to be a lot _clearer_
    than some of the obscure file names we need to use
    due to the 8.3 conventions.

    I have already written some significant code with
    them, and they're definitely nice to use..