Re: [Devel] PureC

From: Wolfgang Domröse
Subject: Re: [Devel] PureC
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 12:08:50 GMT

>Wolfgang, may I ask that you contribute your changes after finishing
>the port?

Well I did not finish yet, but I was able to compile without errors but a lot
of warnings:

- CONSTANT IS LONG: This comes up because there are no "L"s in your source (as
should be in ANSI???)

- CONVERSION MAY LOSE SIGNIFICANT DIGITS

- "xxxx" IS ASSIGNED A VALUE WHICH IS NEVER USED

- UNDEFINED STRUCTURE   ...Rec

The only thing I had too change til now was the FT_MAKE_TAG and FT_IMAGE_TAG as
you may see from the tosbuild.h I append - and which I use instead of ft2build.

If you think about changing these MAKROS you may also think about doing with
one only!

Wolfgang Domroese