Re: [Devel] PureC

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] PureC
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 18:47:05 +0200

> Well I did not finish yet, but I was able to compile without errors but a lot
> of warnings:
>
> - CONSTANT IS LONG: This comes up because there are no "L"s in your source
> (as should be in ANSI???)

I'd like to know where these warnings are located :-)

> - CONVERSION MAY LOSE SIGNIFICANT DIGITS
> - "xxxx" IS ASSIGNED A VALUE WHICH IS NEVER USED

I remember seeing these warnings with Visual C++ with /W4 (max warnings)
I believe that these are meaningless, but I'll have a look on Monday..

> - UNDEFINED STRUCTURE   ...Rec

That's because the core API defines many "opaque" pointer types.
This is perfectly valid ANSI C, so you shouldn't worry about that..

thanks, I'll have a look next week about your contribution

Regards,

- David