Re: [Devel] Re: Another approach to mac fonts...

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Devel] Re: Another approach to mac fonts...
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 16:50:07 +0200 (CEST)

> >   . Use FT_MAKE_TAG instead of defining FT_Mac_Tag.
> >   . Use FT_READ_* instead of defining mac_get*.
> >   . Mark constants bigger than 0xFFFF with `L' (and probably with `U'
> >   . Don't use tabs. :-)
> Done.

Thanks, I've applied your patch with minor corrections.  Please test.

One minor thing:  There is a #ifdef FT_MACINTOSH block within a
#ifndef FT_MACINTOSH block -- this code is never used.  An oversight?
Otherwise there should be some comment.

> It occurs to me that there should probably be some way to turn this on
> and off so that small footprint users aren't swamped with a bunch of
> mac code.

I've added the configuration macro FT_CONFIG_OPTION_MAC_FONTS to
control that.