Re: [ft-devel] Re: possible inefficiency in gray_render_cubic

From: Graham Asher
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Re: possible inefficiency in gray_render_cubic
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:17:23 +0100

You're welcome - I see that you had to get rid of a check on the return value of gray_render_line, which I forgot about. That is there because I use a modified version of FreeType that can be compiled as pure .NET intermediate language code; and to do that I had to get rid of setjmp and longjmp; incidentally, with no performance penalty and little extra complexity.

Best regards,

Graham

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
here's what I think is a better version of the start of the
function. [...]

This is now in the git repository (with small fixes to make it
compile).

Thanks a lot!  Please test.