Re: [ft-devel] Freetype 2.5 crash on windows 64 bit executable

From: Yuliana Zigangirova
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Freetype 2.5 crash on windows 64 bit executable
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 22:10:36 +0400

Hi,
I have just added all necessary files to my project
(as described in install.any - everything needed from
"base" directory, gzip, lzw, smooth, raster, autofit
and then all necessary font modules (type1, type42,
psaux, psnames, pshinter, cid, sfnt, truetype)
and have taken out unnecessary modules from ftmodule.h;
and as suggested from W.Lemberg in my previous post have defined
macro FT2_BUILD_LIBRARY;

Actually, my previous Freetype version (2.4.10) had exactly
the same crash on "FT_New_Memory_Face",
I have updated to the newer version in a hope
that it is already corrected.

Thank you,
Yuliana