Re: [ft-devel] Announcing FreeType 2.6.2

From: Nikolaus Waxweiler
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Announcing FreeType 2.6.2
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 18:12:42 +0100

Would you be willing to host the site on Github Pages?

http://pages.github.com

Is this addressed to Werner? I personally would vote in favor of moving the FreeType site and main code repository to GitHub, simply because it's the most popular service with the largest user base and has nice things for running a project. I think this can make it easier for people to contribute to FreeType.