Re: [ft-devel] Announcing FreeType 2.6.2

From: Nikolaus Waxweiler
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Announcing FreeType 2.6.2
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 10:32:08 +0100

Regarding the freetype.org documentation stuff, I don't have the time
(and admittedly the interest) to do a move.  Nikolaus, do you
volunteer to set up everything?  If yes, could you give an outline of
the necessary steps?

Yes :) Neither ETAs nor outlines yet because I actually have no idea ;) It's probably setting up templates and porting the content over to the new markup. Generated code documentation will probably remain as is. I don't think the site will look very different from before. I'll experiment some in the coming weeks, hopefully. Hosting on GitHub Pages is more of an option to be decided later if the rest of the project doesn't follow.