[ft-devel] typos in the documentation

From: Graham Asher
Subject: [ft-devel] typos in the documentation
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 17:15:30 +0000

On 06/12/2015 15:19, Nikolaus Waxweiler wrote:
The autohinter has a new toggable stem darkening property
A couple of typos:

"The autohinter has a new toggable stem darkening property": The word 'toggable' doesn't exist. I think you mean 'toggleable' (although that is not the happiest of coinages).

"to reduce those color-fringing": should be "to reduce those color fringes".

Oh, I just noticed something else:

"the capabilities of the used rendering system" should be "the capabilities of the rendering system"; the word 'used' is redundant and a 'used rendering system' is a second-hand one.

If the entire text could be made available in a formatted and readable form, I would be happy to proof-read it for typos, grammar and correct English.

Best regards,

Graham