Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] CID font support, and others

From: Ewald Hew
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] CID font support, and others
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 10:38:28 +0800

> This mostly matters on 32-bit build without FT_LONG64. Forget about it for
> now but don't lose the patch. Do you mind sharing it?

I've pushed it to `ewaldhew-wip'.

Also, I have questions regarding final submission guidelines. I am
supposed to provide a stable link, I'm thinking of a commit range on
master on cgit, since Savannah has no "merge request" functionality.
Werner, what are your plans for merging the code? Or any specific way
you had in mind for us to consolidate all our work for submission (for
archival purposes too)? Could also keep the working clean branch
forever, or push a clone to github.

Ewald