Re: [ft-devel] Questions related to current Documentation (and changes)

From: Nikhil Ramakrishnan
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Questions related to current Documentation (and changes)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 15:29:34 +0530

Hi,

I'd like to know whether the project also involves converting the non-documentation pages (Home page, Overview etc.) to markdown, so that the whole site can be deployed at once?

I was also thinking about how the API documentation will be generated after the Markdown porting is complete. Will the 'converter' that we select be supplied with the source code of the docmaker so that the markdown can be converted to HTML when `make refdoc` or equivalent is called?

I'll add those parts to the proposal, and send an initial draft soon.

Nikhil