[ft-devel] Static website themes for API reference

From: Nikhil Ramakrishnan
Subject: [ft-devel] Static website themes for API reference
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 00:52:27 +0530

Hi all,

I have converted around 4 pages of the API reference docs to markdown (thanks to Pandoc and some manual tweaking), to demonstrate how it will look with different themes.

I have currently used MkDocs as the static website generator.

The three available themes are:

1) MkDocs Default: https://nikramakrishnan.github.io/freetype-site/mkdocs/

2) Material Theme: https://nikramakrishnan.github.io/freetype-site/material/

3) ReadtheDocs theme: https://nikramakrishnan.github.io/freetype-site/readthedocs/

Please have a look at them, and suggest the one that looks best.

I am also considering trying out Jekyll and Couscous. Let me know if there are any questions/comments!

--
Nikhil