Re: [ft-devel] Accessing `ft_mem_*' from OT-SVG hooks

From: Moazin Khatri
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Accessing `ft_mem_*' from OT-SVG hooks
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 01:18:26 +0500

Please do not touch FT_Render_Glyph_Internal. There is a loop there
that is supposed to find your renderer and match it with the glyph
format, once your renderer is set up correctly.

Yea, my current implementation adds some code to
`FT_Render_Glyph_Internal' which maybe isn't really needed.
I'll review that. Thank you for pointing this out. :)

However, please do tell me, how do you think the SVG rendering
library should be connected with the SVG rendering module?