Re: [ft-devel] Question about default SVG library integration in FreeTyp

From: Moazin Khatri
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Question about default SVG library integration in FreeType build system
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 16:23:45 +0500

imho, just set CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS accordingly so that header files
and libraries are found. These environment variables exist for such
purpose

Thank you for your suggestion, Vincent.

However, ultimately when we do decide on a default library, we'd wanna have proper configuration for the SVG library in the build system. Isn't using `CPPFLAGS' and `LDFLAGS' sort of a temporary solution?