Re: [ft-devel] Question about default SVG library integration in FreeTyp

From: Moazin Khatri
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Question about default SVG library integration in FreeType build system
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 00:53:47 +0500

> One more thing, in case the user chose `yes' or `auto' and the
> default SVG library wasn't found in the system and neither were the
> environment variables, should we fallback to `no' (No SVG support)
> or `no-default' (SVG code compiled but no default hooks).

If the user chooses `yes' and there is no SVG library, this is an
error, and the `configure' script should exit with an error message.

`auto' selects between `yes' and `no', not `no-default'.

`no-default' should be a separate option that must be explicitly
selected.

Thanks for clarifying. I'll make the necessary changes soon. :)