Re: [ft-devel] Question about default SVG library integration in FreeTyp

From: Moazin Khatri
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Question about default SVG library integration in FreeType build system
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 18:49:21 +0500

Ah, ok.  Well, then we need an #else part that sets up a dummy module
which returns `I don't work' for everything so that it gets skipped
in the module searching loop.

Okay, I'll try that.

To be honest, I am getting a feeling that this might not be a natural way
of doing this. `FT_CONFIG_OPTION_SVG' is great when we wanna
avoid code outside of the `svg' module. However, in this case, we just
wanna avoid the whole module. Manually, this is easy, just comment
out one line in `modules.cfg'. I feel as if there should be an easy way
of controlling which modules get compiled and added to the defaults
from `configure.raw'. I am new to FreeType and might be totally wrong
here.