Re: [Fsfe-uk] Mac OS X refund

From: Jon Grant
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Mac OS X refund
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:59:07 +0000

Hi Noah,

On 17/01/2008, Noah Slater <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 12:49:02PM +0000, Jon Grant wrote:
> > Good point. I'd never buy from ebuyer though, their customer service
> > is too shoddy, like I found when I purchased from OverclockersUK
> > (Scan, Dabs and Dell are the only ones I trust in the UK)
>
> I'm an Ebuyer developer, so, I'm sorry to hear that! Heh.

Maybe it's improved in the last 12months.. i've not had desire to give
them another go while Scan is still good! I think the prices are too
low, i'd rather pay £5 more and have some customer service when the
device arrives and has a problem etc!

> P.S. We sell Macs as well, so my vested interest would be to get you
> to buy the more expensive hardware, in case anyone calls foul play. :)

Can you do me a deal on just the hardware? ;) Or how much refund is
available when I disagree with the OS X click license agreement?

Cheers, Jon