Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Wiki and e-mail

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Wiki and e-mail
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 07:24:12 -0700

as an update, I've been swamped with school stuff, I have two more weeks until it's over at which time I can set stuff up. In the meantime, I just set the forums to no checking so people can actually chat on it, so it may need some extra monitoring. Let me know if you want that put back.

If anyone has an smtp server, all you have to do is go into the admin panel, configuration, and at the bottom put in the settings.

cheers,
Kyle