Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 18:30:26 +1200

One final update for the day. IE6 is now working a bit better. Its standards will not allow me to make it like all the other browser do, so you'll have to put up with the slight difference :( But the main thing is its usable, unlike before. So its now supported on

Firefox 2 (Windows / Linux)
Opera 7, 8, 9 (Windows)
Internet Explorer 6, 7 (Windows)
Konqueror (Linux)

>More colors in logo. or at least different shades of blue, all one color is kinda boring.

Made a new logo as well, using my sub standard image skills ^_^ Tell me what you think. It bright, looks odd, but eventually you get used to it, like I did :D

Any other comments? Anyone apposed to making this skin the default one for the wiki? Speak up with your contructive opinions.

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/