Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:37:42 +1200

You like the one on the current website? Its not the best but it certainly fits IMO.

As for the green corners, I could eliminate the border all together and go for a thick solid one, but I think that would probably look weird. It would however cut back in about 8 images having to load, making it easier on dial up users.