Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: NanoTech
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 23:38:24 -0600

Text headers. Faster loading, and easier to modify later.

Done, and fixed a few bugs in the process. Now you can edit the menu without breaking the design ^_^

Might want to make them a bit bigger too.

Here's a zip of borders I made and 2 versions of a new logo. Logos aren't too good by my standards, but oh well.
Borders are transparent GIF, and logos are 32-bit PNGs.

--
NanoTech :: http://www.nanotechcorp.net/
----