Re: [glob2-devel] An official switch to CMake

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] An official switch to CMake
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 15:02:00 +1200

I say yes, lets change. although the current cmake scripts dont work when it comes to running the game (it compiles with the data directory wrongly or something), , and they'll break even more with bradleys new work, the actual look of it (console output with the % is has compiled are very useful) and it seemed to work really fast!

But if your decision is based on usability, as the windows port maker, I must say it might be tricky to make work if it isn't already.