Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 15:05:23 +1200

>Yea, sorry 'bout that. I must have been tired. I've attached some new ones that should work.

Sorry, those wont work either. I've remove the images completely, and used -moz-radius for corners. What does this mean? Any Gecko based browser should be able to see corners, while ones that arnt, wont. Major problem? Not really. Without the images, the website now loads a lot faster :D (I've replace with simple CSS borders that look almost the same in Firefox).

http://globulation2.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page&useskin=roundedblue

Hurry and tell me your comments. I am still hoping to make this the default theme and have included as many changes as possible. I have yet to fix it with any Windows based browsers like IE, so don't report any issues with them yet).

Any comments?

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/